65% polyester and 35% cotton 32*32 130*70 57/58” 2/1, this kind of fabric is a twill fabric, mainly used for shirts, trousers, pants, uniforms, hospital uniform such as nurse uniform, doctor uniforms or nurses’ and doctors’ dresses, chef uniform, waiter uniform, cooker and kitchen uniform.
|Material||65% polyester 35% cotton||Yarn Count||32S*32S|
|Weight||150±3GSM||Weaving Machine||Air jet loom|
|Dyeing Technology||Continuous dye||Weaving Technology||Woven|
|Yarn Grade||Carded yarn||Color||All color or as your request|
|Color Fastness||4-5 level||Structure||2/1 twill|
|Place Of Origin||China||Packing||Rolls or as your request|
|Date Of Delivery||8-15days||Payment||TT|
|MOQ||4000 Meters per color||Port||Tianjin|
|Special Technique||Resistance to chlorine bleaching. (optional)|
|Use||Shirts, uniform clothes, hospital uniforms, nurse and doctor dresses.|
Good air-permeability, Smooth and soft, wear resistance, easy to wash, quick-drying and good color fastness.
1. The raw material for making nurse's clothing fabric shall be polyester cotton fabric. The advantages of cotton fiber are breathability and moisture absorption. Terylene fabric with the advantages of dry, good shape retention, wear-resisting, easy to wash and quick drying.Polyester/cotton fibers should be blended with a lower cotton content of polyester, for example, cotton 35%, polyester 65% is the best choice. Best identification method: combustion method. This is also widely used in the industry as the most intuitive method. Pure cotton cloth, a point immediately, the flame is yellow, burning smell and burning paper, after burning the edge is soft, will leave little gray black flocculent ash; The terylene will shrink and then melt as it approaches the flame, creating a black smoke that gives off a poor perfumer smell. The edges harden as it burns, and the ash is dark brown and hard but crumbled.
2. The raw material of the nurse's clothing must be dyed by chlorine - resistant bleaching process. Due to the characteristics of the industry, doctors and nurses work with patients to seek medical treatment, surgery and so on. Clothing will be stained with alcohol, disinfectant, human body stains, blood stains, food oil stains, urine stains, feces, drug stains and other stains. Therefore, the washing must be high-temperature sterilization, detergent. Hospital is sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) commonly known as 84 disinfectant, disinfectant is 84 disinfectant chlorine disinfectants efficient disinfectant, broad-spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity, has a strong excitant odour, metal, corrosive, or for fabric bleaching, is highly affected by the organic matter, disinfection is not stable wait for a characteristic, that is to say, in this ordinary fabrics (that) the detergent will fade, but the fabric will not yellow, Because the hospital clothing and textile supplies must use the medical industry standard washing method so the medical clothing should choose chlorine bleaching, good wash good dry, high temperature sterilization, anti-static, with sterilization, antibacterial, inhibit the growth of bacteria fabrics - medical clothing special fabrics. This is the core factor in purchasing medical clothing and hospital textiles.
1.What is the minimum Order(MOQ)?
No MOQ if have in stock. MOQ of OEM is 3000 meters/design.
2.Can I have sample or color cards before production?
Yes, of course, we will make lab dips before bulk production.
3.What is the sample time and production time?
Sample time:3-7 days Production time:7-30 days, depends on order quantity.
4.Can you please offer me the best price based on our order quantity?
Sure, we always offer customer our factory direct selling price based on customer’s order quantity. which is very competitive, and benefit our customer a lot. More quantity more discount.
5.Can you make our own labels on the fabric?
Yes, we can, please send the label artwork accordingly.
6.What is the payment term if we place the order?
30%T/T in advance,70% against the copy of B/L, PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION.
7.How can I get a price of needed fabric
1) Please give the exact composition, density, width also finishing of fabric to us. We can according to your specification give you a counter sample and price.
2) You can send us a sample, we will according to your sample give you a counter sample and price.
3) If you don’t know the details of the fabric, you can give us pictures of the fabric and the usage, we will according to our experience give you an estimated price. But exactly price must after we checked your original samples.